Stanford Sisya – Managing Director
Stanford is the Managing Director of First Mutual Health and has been its head since inception in 2009 and was instrumental in setting up the business unit. He joined First Mutual Life Assurance in October 2002 as an Employee Benefits Technical Manager. Stanford has extensive experience in pension administration, technical accounting, risk assessment and management after having spent over 26 years in the insurance industry.
Prior to joining First Mutual Life Assurance, Stanford was in the management team at Old Mutual Life Assurance Company of Zimbabwe and worked in various capacities over a period of 12 years. He was the key resource on setting up the self-administered pension fund portfolio in the Employee Benefits Business Unit. He is a director of First Mutual Health Company and sits on several boards. He also sits in the Joint Advisory Council and Medical Aid Society Advisory Council at the Ministry of Health and Child Care. He is a member of both AHFoZ Executive and Management Committees.
He holds a Diploma from the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators and is also a holder of an Executive Masters in Business Administration Degree from Africa University (AU).
Gugulethu Ngwenya – Operations Executive
- Gugulethu has vast experience spanning over 14 years in executive management roles. She has a keen understanding of differing market dynamics having worked in Uganda for 4 years as the General Manager of First Insurance Company and was also an Executive member of the Uganda Insurers Association. Furthermore, Gugulethu has worked with companies in the Zambia and Malawi insurance markets and her passion lies in the areas of business and product development, marketing, distribution channels-mainly agency management and bancassurance, risk management, customer relationship management and strategic management.
- She has held different executive roles within NicozDiamond Insurance and joined First Mutual Health Company following the acquisition of NicozDiamond by First Mutual Holdings. She is currently the Operations Executive.
- Gugulethu holds a Masters in Business Administration, BSC Honours and BSC General Degree from the University of Zimbabwe. In addition, she has just completed the Programme in Short term Insurance Associateship through UNISA. Gugulethu also holds a Diploma in Strategic Management that was facilitated through Swedish International Cooperation Development agency (SIDA), she completed a board competence course through OSLO & Akershus University College, and she holds several certificates in coaching and is a certified coach practitioner.
- Gugulethu held/holds directorships in the following:
- Clover Leaf Panel Beaters (2017 to Date)
- Advisory Council International Youth Foundation (2016 to Date)
- Fidelity Funeral Company (2017-2018)
Dr Tinashe Magumise – Medical Advisor
- Joined First Mutual Health in 2010 as the Medical Advisor, bringing extensive experience in private practice in the management of claims as he had been in private practice prior to joining.
- He is a member of the Zimbabwe Medical Association (ZiMA) and an associate member of the College of Primary Care Physicians of Zimbabwe (CPCPZ).
- He is also a board member of the Private Sector HIV/AIDS and Wellness board and sits on the Risk Management Sub-Committee of the Association of Healthcare Funders of Zimbabwe (AHFoZ).
- He is a holder of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery Degrees (MBChB) – UZ.
David Mudzengi – Finance Executive
David has been with the company since May 2018. Prior to this position, he was the Finance Executive of First Mutual Reinsurance. His experience covers, Financial Accounting, Analysis and Reporting, Financial Advisory, Tax Advisory, and Corporate Transaction Structuring.
David served articles with Ernst & Young and was employed as Transaction advisory consultant with Ernst & Young corporate Finance department a position which involved structuring of corporate transactions, due diligence and business valuations.
He holds an Honours degree in Bachelor of Accounting Science with University of South Africa, Bachelor of Commerce Honors degree in Accounting with National University of Science and Technology and is a Chartered Accountant (Zimbabwe)
Daniel Chipangura- New Business Development Manager
- Joined First Mutual Health in 2018 as the New Business Development Manager, bringing a wealth of experience in business development, sales management and trade marketing gained in prior engagements in various industries with responsibilities spanning across the SADC region and the Caribbean.
- Daniel is a member of the Marketers Association of Zimbabwe (MAZ).
- He is a holder of diplomas in Marketing Management and Public Relations, Bachelor of Commerce Degree in Marketing, Post-Graduate Diploma in Management from the National University of Science & Technology (NUST).
Sindiso Ncube – Customer Experience Manager
- Sindiso joined First Mutual Health in 2009 and has more than 20 years’ experience in Insurance and Customer Services.
- He sits on Public Relations Committee of the Association of Health Funders of Zimbabwe (AHFoZ)
- Sindiso is a certified Marketing and Client Relationship Management Practitioner.
- He holds a Bachelor of Business Administration Degree (MANCOSA) as well as a Diploma in Insurance from the Chartered Institute of Insurance (UK).